Diabetes PATH Series -- Wednesdays (5:30-7:30 pm EST)
January 13, 2021 - February 17, 2021
Contact: For more information or questions contact Christi Demitz at 517-490-1608 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This workshop is online, so participants must be able to fully participate by audio and video. If you do not have these capabilities, please contact Christi Demitz (email@example.com or 517-490-1608) to learn of alternative workshops.
Diabetes PATH is a 6-week, self-management online workshop designed for people living with diabetes and their family members, friends, and caregivers. Over the course of 6 weeks, participants learn a variety of tools to:
- deal with the symptoms of diabetes
- increase physical activity
- plan meals and eat healthy
- work more effectively with health care providers
- set goals and accomplish them
Benefits of participating:
- sharing with others who understand
- taking ownership of your diabetes
- knowing you are not alone
- having your voice heard
Cost: FREE--program for Michigan residents
This series is funded by a generous grant from Lions Club International.
- Internet or data connection
- Device with a camera and audio
If you are unable to have video and audio enabled during the program, please contact Christi Demitz (firstname.lastname@example.org or 517-490-1608) for the Telephone Diabetes PATH Toolkit.
Need other options? Try Chronic Disease PATH or Chronic Pain PATH.