Diabetes Personal Action Toward Health (PATH) - ONLINE Diabetes PATH Series
June 15, 2021 - July 27, 2021
Contact: For more information or questions contact Naomi Hyso at email@example.com or leave a message at 231-845-3362.
Diabetes PATH is a 7-week, self-management online workshop designed for people living with diabetes and their family members, friends, and caregivers.
*Please also note: The June 15th session will be a 20 minute introductory overview of the program which gives you the opportunity to ask questions and troubleshoot Zoom. Subsequent sessions will follow weekly on Tuesdays and meet for 2 hours.
Over the course series participants learn a variety of tools to:
- deal with the symptoms of diabetes
- increase physical activity
- plan meals and eat healthy
- work more effectively with health care providers
- set goals and accomplish them
Benefits of participating:
- sharing with others who understand
- taking ownership of your diabetes
- knowing you are not alone
- having your voice heard
Cost: FREE--program for Michigan residents
- Internet or data connection
- Device with a camera and audio
If you are unable to have video and audio enabled during the program, please click here to attend a Diabetes workshop over the telephone.
Need other options? Try Chronic Disease PATH or Chronic Pain PATH.