Diabetes Personal Action Toward Health (PATH) - ONLINE Diabetes PATH Series
June 29, 2021 - August 3, 2021
Contact: For more information or questions contact: Naomi Hyso at email@example.com or leave a message at 231-845-3362.
Diabetes PATH is a 6-week, self-management workshop designed for people living with diabetes and their family members, friends, and caregivers.
Over the course series participants learn a variety of tools to:
- deal with the symptoms of diabetes
- increase physical activity
- plan meals and eat healthy
- work more effectively with health care providers
- set goals and accomplish them
Benefits of participating:
- sharing with others who understand
- taking ownership of your diabetes
- knowing you are not alone
- having your voice heard
Date: Tuesday, June 29- August 3
Time: 1-3PM EST.
Cost: FREE--program for Michigan residents
Technology Requirements: CLASS MEETS WEEKLY VIA ZOOM
- Internet or data connection
- Device with a camera and audio
To register: https://events.anr.msu.edu/DPATHSUM21/