Diabetes Personal Action Toward Health (PATH) - ONLINE Diabetes Self-Management Program
October 11, 2023 1:00PM - 3:00PM
Registration Deadline: October 11, 2023 - 12:00AM
Online via Zoom
Contact: For more information or questions contact: Liz Williams, email@example.com or 810-244-8511
Diabetes PATH is a six-week self-management workshop designed to help people take an active role in managing their diabetes. This program (also referred to as the Diabetes Self-Management program) meets the American Diabetes Association’s Diabetes Support Initiative criteria, a measure of high-quality programming.
Adults of all ages interested in diabetes are welcome to attend, including adults with prediabetes, type 1 or type 2 diabetes, family members and caregivers.
Over the course series participants learn a variety of tools to:
- deal with the symptoms of diabetes
- increase physical activity
- plan meals and eat healthy
- work more effectively with health care providers
- set goals and accomplish them
Benefits of participating:
- sharing with others who understand
- taking ownership of your diabetes
- knowing you are not alone
- having your voice heard
Date: Wednesdays, October 11 - November 15, 2023
*October 11 will be a 30-minute introductory session. Participants can test audio equipment at this time.*
Time: 1-3PM EST.
Technology Requirements: CLASS MEETS WEEKLY VIA ZOOM
- Internet or data connection
- Device with a camera and audio. Cameras are required to be on for this program.
To register: https://events.anr.msu.edu/OnlineDPATHOctNovJKL/
Registration for this event has closed.Get Directions