Enroll now for IFLR spring 2021 online courses
January 12, 2020 - January 17, 2021 EST
Contact: Mary Gebbia-Portice
It's time to plan your spring 2021 semester. Advance your career without putting your life on hold with IFLR's online food law courses. Talk to your employer about educational reimbursement opportunities.
This info will get you started. Please contact Mary Gebbia-Portice at email@example.com with questions about our programs or help with enrollment.
Spring 2021 course offerings (courses run from January 11-May 5, 2021)
- International Food Laws and Regulations (FSC 810, Section 730)
- Food Laws and Regulations in the United States (FSC 811, Section 730)
- Food Laws and Regulations in Canada (FSC 814, Section 730)
- Codex Alimentarius - The Food Code (FSC 816, Section 730)
- Regulatory Leadership in Food Law (FSC 820, Section 730)
- The Law of the Preventive Controls for Human Food Rule (FSC 852, Section 730)
Tuition for non-Michigan residents, including international residents, is $3,021.00 USD per 3-credit course. Tuition for Michigan residents was $2,357.25 USD per 3-credit course. All IFLR courses are 3-credits. We offer a lower rate of $1,650.00 USD for non-credit registration, if you wish to take our courses for "informational purposes only," rather than work toward a certificate or eventual degree.