Open enrollment for spring and summer 2022
December 2, 2021 - January 15, 2022 EST
It's time to plan your spring and summer 2022 courses. Advance your career without putting your life on hold with IFLR's online food law courses. Talk to your employer about educational reimbursement opportunities.
This info will get you started. Please contact Mary Gebbia-Portice at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about our programs or help with enrollment.
Spring 2022 course offerings(Courses run from January 10 - May 6, 2022)
- International Food Laws and Regulations (FSC 810, Section 730)
- Food Laws and Regulations in the United States (FSC 811, Section 730)
- Food Laws and Regulations in Canada (FSC 814, Section 730)
- Codex Alimentarius - The Food Code (FSC 816, Section 730)
- Wine, Beer, and Spirits Laws & Regulations (FSC 821, Section 730)
- The Law of the Preventive Controls for Human Food Rule (FSC 852, Section 730)
Summer 2022 course offerings
(Courses run from May 16 - August 18, 2022)
- Food Laws and Regulations in China (FSC 815, Section 730)
- Undergraduate Course in Food Laws and Regulations (FSC 421, Section 730 - not applicable toward IFLR Certificates in International or United States Food Laws & Regulations)
For planning purposes, tuition for the 2021-2022 academic year for non-Michigan residents, including international residents, is $3,141.75 USD per 3-credit course. Tuition for Michigan residents is $2,451.75 USD per 3-credit course. All IFLR courses are 3-credits. We offer a lower rate of $1,750.00 USD for non-credit registration, if you wish to take our courses for "informational purposes only," rather than work toward a certificate or eventual degree. Click here for non-credit enrollment.