Open enrollment for fall 2022
May 16, 2022 - September 9, 2022 EST
It's time to plan your fall 2022 courses. Advance your career without putting your life on hold with IFLR's online food law courses. Talk to your employer about educational reimbursement opportunities.
This info will get you started. Please contact Mary Gebbia-Portice at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about our programs or help with enrollment.
Fall 2022 course offerings
(Courses run from August 31 - December 16, 2022)
- International Food Laws and Regulations (FSC 810, Section 730)
- Food Laws and Regulations in the United States (FSC 811, Section 730)
- Food Laws and Regulations in the European Union (FSC 812, Section 730)
- Global Animal Health, Food Safety, and International Trade (FSC 817, Section 730)
- Regulatory Leadership in Food Law (FSC 820, Section 730)
Fall semester 2022 tuition for non-Michigan residents, including international residents, is $3,141.75 USD per 3-credit course. Tuition for Michigan residents is $2,451.75 USD per 3-credit course. All IFLR courses are 3-credits.
We offer a lower rate of $1,750.00 USD for non-credit registration, if you wish to take our courses for "informational purposes only," rather than work toward a certificate or eventual degree. Click here for non-credit enrollment.