U.P. Babysitting SPIN Club
April 13, 2021 - May 6, 2021
Contact: Dave Radloff, email@example.com 906-241-2646
Upper Peninsula 4-H Babysitting Virtual SPIN Club
Tuesday & Thursdays April 13, 15, 20, 22, 27, 29 May 4,6 6:30 to 8 PM Eastern
Take part in this eight-session regional 4-H SPIN Club focusing on making you a great babysitter.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Upper Peninsula youth in grades 6-9 who want to learn about
caring for children and being a great babysitter.
DESCRIPTION: Learn about the responsibilities of babysitting and becoming a capable, caring, trustworthy and responsible sitter.
- Learn about the responsibilities of babysitting and becoming a capable, caring, trustworthy and responsible sitter.
- Develop the confidence needed to handle situations that could happen while caring for children.
- Review safety and first aid to create a safe environment
- Discover marketing techniques and explore the business of babysitting.
- Explore fun and nutritious snacks & age appropriate activities.
Registration is required.
Participants will need to enroll in 4-H online
select Delta county and add SPIN CLUB: U.P. Virtual Babysitting as an additional club.
Currently enrolled-contact your 4-H county coordinator.Get Directions