Gaining Efficiency is a Work in Progress
February 25, 2020 - March 4, 2020
Contact: Paola Bacigalupo Sanguesa
Inefficiencies and waste can plague your farm's bottom line, creating a drag on your farm's performance. Efficiency does not always mean cheaper, but rather getting more value from the dollars that you invest in each area of your farm.
- To treat or not to treat; that is the profitable question?
- Are you maximizing your forage usage and consistency?
- Manure, the smell of money!
- Measuring and managing labor efficiency
- Milking efficiency makes more milk
Paola Bacigalupo, Marianne Buza, Phil Durst, Dr. Ron Erskine, Martin Mangual, Stan Moore, Erica Rogers and Sarah Fronznack.
Dates and Locations (all programs will be held 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.):
- Feb. 25, 2020 - McBain Community Library, 107 E. Maple St., McBain, MI 49657
- Feb. 26, 2020 - Ottawa County MSU Extension, 12220 Fillmore St., West Olive, MI 49460
- Feb. 27, 2020 - AgroLiquid, 2055 M-21, St. Johns, MI 48879
- March 4, 2020 - Franklin Inn, 1070 E. Huron Ave., Bad Axe, MI 48413
Registration Fees & Information:
$25 for first person, plus $15 for each additional farm person. Registration fee includes lunch and refreshments.