Homebuyer Education - Flint - Oct. 26
October 26, 2019 9:00AM - 2:00PM 9 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Flint MSU Extension Office, 605 N Saginaw St., Flint, MI 48502
Contact: Scott Matteson
This homeownership seminar from MSU Extension will provide you with valuable information about the homebuying process, and will teach you:
- The advantages of homeownership
- The steps in the home-buying process
- The costs of homeownership
- The importance of good credit
- How to determine how much house you can afford
- Mortgage loan basics
- How to maintain your investment
This is a MSHDA and HUD certified class.
Please note: daycare is not provided
Related Topic Areas
Family, Midland County, Bay County, Saginaw County, Shiawassee County, Genesee County, Tuscola County, Huron County, Sanilac County, Lapeer County, St. Clair County, Oakland County, Macomb County, Wayne County, Homeownership, MI Money Health, Home Buyer Education, Money Smart, Money Management