Homeownership Education (MSHDA) 10/28/2020
October 28, 2020 9:00AM - 1:00PM
This homeownership seminar from MSU Extension will provide you with valuable information about the home buying process, and will teach you:
- The advantages of homeownership
- The steps in the home buying process
- The costs of homeownership
- The importance of good credit
- How to determine how much house you can afford
- Mortgage loan basics
- How to maintain your investment
- Certificate of completion good for one year
Attending the session and returning required paperwork fulfills the requirements for certificate of completion. This certificate can be shared with your mortgage loan officer to satisfy the homebuyer education requirement for MSHDA loans and down payment assistance, USDA Rural Development loans and many other lenders.
Cost: $25 (To request a scholarship based on financial need, contact the instructor below to see if you meet the income criteria.)
Cancellations received less than 24 hours prior to the event start date will not be refunded.