March 2, 2020 5:30PM - 8:30PM 5:30 - 8:30 p.m.
Max Thompson Family Resource Center 11370 Hupp Ave. Warren, MI 48089
Contact: Tiesha Adams, 586-307-8952, email@example.com
This homeownership seminar from MSU Extension will provide you with valuable information about the homebuying process, and will teach you:
- The advantages of homeownership
- The steps in the homebuying process
- The costs of homeownership
- The importance of good credit
- How to determine how much house you can afford
- Mortgage loan basics
- How to maintain your investment
- Certificate of completion good for one year
Attending both sessions and returning required paperwork fulfills the requirements for certificate of completion. This certificate can be shared with your mortgage loan officer to satisfy the homebuyer education requirement for MSHDA loans and down payment assistance, USDA Rural Development loans and many other lenders.