Homeownership Education July 2019
July 23, 2019 - July 25, 2019 5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
21885 Dunham Rd. Clinton Township, MI 48036
Contact: Tiesha Adams at 586-307-8952 or email@example.com.
Tuesday, July 23 & Thursday, July 25, 2019
5:30 - 8:30 p.m.
21885 Dunham Rd.
Clinton Township, MI 48036
This homeownership seminar from MSU Extension will provide you with valuable information about the home buying process, and will teach you:
- The advantages of homeownership
- The steps in the home buying process
- The costs of homeownership
- The importance of good credit
- How to determine how much house you can afford
- Mortgage loan basics
- How to maintain your investment
- Course approved by MSHDA
- Certificate of completion good for one year
Attending both sessions and returning required paperwork fulfills the requirements for certificate of completion. This certificate can be shared with your mortgage loan officer to satisfy the homebuyer education requirement for MSHDA loans and down payment assistance, USDA Rural Development loans and many other lenders.