Homeownership--Online (MSHDA) December 9 and 11
December 9, 2019 - December 11, 2019 12/9 & 12/11 6 - 8 p.m. EST
Contact: Beth Waitrovich
This homeownership seminar from MSU Extension will provide you with valuable information about the home buying process, and will teach you:
- The advantages of homeownership
- The steps in the home buying process
- The costs of homeownership
- The importance of good credit
- How to determine how much house you can afford
- Mortgage loan basics
- How to maintain your investment
- Certificate of completion good for one year
Attending both sessions and returning required paperwork fulfills the requirements for certificate of completion. This certificate can be shared with your mortgage loan officer to satisfy the homebuyer education requirement for MSHDA loans and down payment assistance, USDA Rural Development loans and many other lenders.
Cancellations received less than 24 hours prior to the event start time will not be refunded.