Homeownership- Online Webinar: July 16th
July 16, 2020 4:00PM - 8:00PM
Contact: For more information, contact Beth Martinez at Mart1751@msu.edu.
Given the concerns about COVID-19
This class will be conducted online instead of in person.
A link will be sent to you via email before
the class begins. You will also be
able to call in.
This homeownership seminar from MSU Extension will provide you with valuable information about the home buying process, and will teach you:
- The advantages of homeownership
- The steps in the home buying process
- The costs of homeownership
- The importance of good credit
- How to determine how much house you can afford
- Mortgage loan basics
- How to maintain your investment
- Certificate of completion good for one year
Attending the entire session and returning required paperwork fulfills the requirements for certificate of completion. This certificate can be shared with your mortgage loan officer to satisfy the home buyer education requirement for MSHDA loans and down payment assistance, USDA Rural Development loans and many other lenders.Get Directions