Homeownership - Taylor
February 13, 2020 - February 20, 2020 4:30 - 7:30 p.m.
Taylor Head Start 8882 Beech Daly Road Taylor, MI 48180
Contact: Beth Martinez, 313-494-4965, Mart1751@msu.edu
Feb. 13 & 20, 2020
4:30 - 7:30 p.m.
Taylor Head Start
8882 Beech Daly Road
Taylor, MI 48180
This homeownership seminar from MSU Extension will provide you with valuable information about the home buying process, and will teach you:
- The advantages of homeownership
- The steps in the home buying process
- The costs of homeownership
- The importance of good credit
- How to determine how much house you can afford
- Mortgage loan basics
- How to maintain your investment
- Certificate of completion good for one year
Attending both sessions and returning required paperwork fulfills the requirements for certificate of completion. This certificate can be shared with your mortgage loan officer to satisfy the home buyer education requirement for MSHDA loans and other down payment assistance, USDA Rural Development loans and many other lenders.