Mortgage 101: How Much Home Can You Afford? February 1, 2023 MCC
February 1, 2023 12:00PM - 1:00PM
Contact: For information, please contact Brenda Long at firstname.lastname@example.org
February 1 from 12:00p.m. to 1:00p.m.
Taught by Brenda Long, Senior Extension Educator with MSU Extension. This course is free, but pre-registration is required.
This homeownership introduction seminar from MSU Extension will provide you with valuable information about the home buying process, and will teach you:
- The advantages of homeownership
- The steps in the home buying process
- The costs of homeownership
- The importance of good credit
- How to determine how much house you can afford
- Mortgage loan basics
The class will be held via Zoom. It is recommended that you have a microphone and webcam, but it is not necessary. You may also attend the event via your phone.