Homeownership Education webinar (MSHDA) 02-9-2022
February 9, 2022 9:00AM - 1:00PM
Contact: For more information, contact Nancy Latham at 586-469-7609 or email@example.com or Teagen Lefere at 989-539-7805 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This homeownership seminar from MSU Extension will provide you with valuable information about the home buying process, and will teach you:
- The advantages of homeownership
- The steps in the home buying process
- The costs of homeownership
- The importance of good credit
- How to determine how much house you can afford
- Mortgage loan basics
- How to maintain your investment
- Certificate of completion good for one year
Attending session and returning required paperwork fulfills the requirements for certificate of completion. This certificate can be shared with your mortgage loan officer to satisfy the homebuyer education requirement for MSHDA loans and down payment assistance, USDA Rural Development loans and many other lenders.
Cost: $25 (To request a scholarship based on financial need, contact the instructor below to see if you meet the income criteria.)
Cancellations received after Feb. 7, 2022, will not be refunded.