Importance of Adult Sibling Relationships Monday Lunch & Learn Online 9.26.22 at 11:30
September 26, 2022 11:30AM - 12:30PM
Registration Deadline: September 26, 2022 - 12:00AM
Contact: Hanna Hotchkiss, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Importance of Adult Sibling Relationships and Your Caregiving Journey
Mindful Monday Lunch and Learn Online
September 26, 2022 from 11:30am to 12:30pm EST
Sibling relationships change as the years go by, usually very close in early years, less so in teens/early adult years, then growing closer as the years go by. One of the things that tends to bring siblings back together in later life is the need to care for aging parents.
The objectives of this workshop are to
- Explore different types of sibling relationships
- Discuss how research describes birth order related to personality
- Discuss myths and facts of only children
- Talk about relationship changes as siblings grow up together
- Discuss adult siblings and how it relates to your caregiving journey
- Finding resources within and beyond the family to support caregiving
This is a free online live webinar. Information on joining the webinar will be emailed after registration.
Registration for this event has closed.