Matter of Balance for Fall Prevention Barry County Oct2022
October 10, 2022 - November 2, 2022 10:00am-12:00pm EST
Spectrum Health Pennock Wellness Center (main floor) 1009 W. Green St., Hastings MI 49058.
Contact: Laura Anderson
Mature adults may experience concerns about falling and restrict their activities. A Matter of Balance is an award-winning program designed to manage falls and increase activity levels.
This program emphasizes practical strategies to manage falls.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- view falls as controllable
- set goals for increasing activity
- make changes to reduce fall risks at home
- exercise to increase strength
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- anyone concerned about falls
- anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility and strength
- anyone who has fallen in the past
- anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns
October 10-November 2 2022
Time: 10:00am-12:00pm EST
Laura Anderson email@example.com
Stacey Youngs Stacey.Youngs@spectrumhealth.org
Location: Spectrum Health Wellness Center (second floor) 1009 W. Green St. Hastings 49058
No CostGet Directions