Matter of Balance for Fall Prevention Lake City, MI (Oct/Nov 2023)
October 25, 2023 - November 17, 2023 10:00 am-12:00 pm EST
Registration Deadline: October 27, 2023 - 08:00AM
Lake City Senior Center, 120 John Street, Lake City, MI 49651
A Matter of Balance
Wednesdays & Fridays
October 25-November 17, 2023
10:00 am-12:00 pm ET
Mature adults may experience concerns about falling and restrict their activities. A Matter of Balance is an award-winning program designed to manage falls and increase activity levels. This program emphasizes practical strategies to manage falls.
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- view falls as controllable
- set goals for increasing activity
- make changes to reduce fall risks at home
- exercise to increase strength
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- anyone concerned about falls
- anyone interested in improving balance, flexibility and strength
- anyone who has fallen in the past
- anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns
Location: Lake City Senior Center, 120 John Street, Lake City, MI 49651
No Cost. When you register, you are committing to attend all 8 sessions.
To register, contact the Lake City Senior Center at 231-839-4351.
Registration for this event has closed.Get Directions