Matter of Balance for Falls Prevention-- ONLINE
July 14, 2022 - September 8, 2022 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Online via Zoom
Contact: Liz Williams - email@example.com
Matter of Balance for Falls Prevention
Thursdays, July 14 - September 8, 2022
10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Online Zoom Meeting
Many older adults experience concerns about falling and restrict their activities. This program teaches practical ways to manage falls. This 8-week class will meet on Thursday each week starting July 14 and ending September 8, 2022. *July 14 will be a 30 minutes introduction/overview of the program.
You will learn to:
- View falls as controllable
- Set goals for increasing activity
- Make changes to reduce fall risks at home
- Exercise to increase strength and balance
Who should attend?
- Anyone who is concerned about falling
- Anyone who has fallen in the past
- Anyone interested in increasing balance, flexibility and strength
- Anyone who has restricted activities because of falling concerns
To Register: https://events.anr.msu.edu/MOBVirtualJuly/Get Directions