Interactions Among Bee Species with Dr. Diana Cox-Foster
February 15, 2024 7:00PM - 8:30PM
Online Using Zoom
Contact: Ana Heck
Join Michigan State University (MSU) Extension, Michigan Beekeepers Association, and the Honey Bee Health Coalition for a Zoom webinar with Dr. Diana Cox-Foster titled Interactions Among Bee Species: How do honey bees interact with other species of bees? on Thursday, February 15 at 7pm Eastern.
The webinar will be recorded, and the recording will be posted to MSU Extension's webpage of pollinator & pollination videos.
All programs are subject to change and cancelation.
Michigan Beekeepers Association & MSU Extension Spring Conference Events
- The History of Stevens Bee Co: Building a sideline bee breeding operation with Cory Stevens online on Tuesday, February 6 at 7:00 P.M. Eastern
- Preparing Entries for the Michigan Beekeepers Association Spring Conference Honey Show with Stephanie Slater online on Tuesday, February 13 at 7:00 P.M. Eastern
- Interactions Among Bee Species with Dr. Diana Cox-Foster online on Thursday, February 15 at 7:00 P.M. Eastern
- The Hunt for Premium Carniolan Drones in SLOVENIA 2023 with Megan Mahoney online on Thursday, February 22 at 7:00 P.M. Eastern
- Michigan Beekeepers Association & MSU Extension Spring Conference in person on Friday, March 1 and Saturday, March 2
Michigan Beekeepers Association
Honey Bee Health Coalition
The Honey Bee Health Coalition brings together beekeepers, growers, researchers, government agencies, agribusinesses, conservation groups, manufacturers, brands and other key partners to improve the health of honey bees and other pollinators. Its mission is to collaboratively implement solutions that help achieve a healthy population of honey bees while also supporting populations of native and managed pollinators in the context of productive agricultural systems and thriving ecosystems. The Coalition focuses on accelerating the collective impact of efforts in four key areas: forage and nutrition; hive management; crop pest management; and communications, outreach and education.
The Honey Bee Health Coalition is a project of the Keystone Policy Center, a nationally recognized nonprofit that brings together diverse stakeholders to find collaborative, actionable solutions to public policy challenges.
Stay connected to MSU Extension
- Sign up for MSU Extension's "Pollinators and Pollination" news digests
- Michigan Pollinator Initiative website
- MSU Extension Pollinators & Pollination website
- MSU Beekeeping YouTube channel
- Michigan Pollinator Initiative Facebook page
- MSU Beekeeping Facebook page
- Ask Extension
Michigan State University is committed to providing equal opportunity for participation in all programs, services and activities. Accommodations for persons with disabilities may be requested by contacting the event contact, Ana Heck, two weeks prior to the start of the event. Requests received after this date will be honored whenever possible.Get Directions