Mindfulness for Better Living Lunch and Learns
January 13, 2021 - April 21, 2021
Contact: Holly Tiret, firstname.lastname@example.org, 616-570-5818
Are you an essential worker who could use some essential stress reduction? Take a mental health lunch break and join our online Mindfulness for Better Living Lunch and Learns.
Mindfulness can be defined as paying attention in a particular way; on purpose, in the present moment and nonjudgmentally. Research has shown that practicing mindfulness is effective in reducing stress-related symptoms such as worry, depression and physical tension, and may be helpful in managing chronic conditions.
Every Wednesday from 12:00-1:00 PM
Register of any or all.
- January 13, 2021 Maintaining Health During Challenging Times
- January 20, 2021 Changing Negative Self-Talk
- January 27, 2021 Caring for the Caregiver
- February 3, 2021 Begin with a Breath
- February 10, 2021 Mindful Eating
- February 17, 2021 Mindful Walking and Thought Surfing
- February 24, 2021 Be Kind to Your Mind
- March 3, 2021 Laughter is the Best Medicine
- March 10, 2021 Mindfulness for Parents and Caregivers
- March 17, 2021 RELAX: Alternatives to Anger for Parents and Caregivers
- March 24, 2021 Mindfully Feeding Infants and Toddlers
- March 31, 2021 What is anger?
- April 7, 2021 Calming Down and De-Stressing
- April 14, 2021 Six Principles of Problem Solving
- April 21, 2021 Forgiving and Letting Go of the Past
Holly Tiret, email@example.com Kent Ottawa Allegan Barry
Georgina Perry, firstname.lastname@example.org Van Buren, Kalamazoo, Calhoun, Branch, St. Joseph, Cass, Berrien