Mindfulness for Wellbeing (Tuesdays, 6:00-8:00 pm ET)
October 25, 2022 - December 13, 2022
Registration Deadline: October 25, 2022 - 06:00PM
Contact: Christi Demitz, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mindfulness for Wellbeing Online
October 25-December 13, 2022
6:00-8:00 pm ET
Practicing mindfulness usually requires more guidance and support than simply downloading an app. We need to better understand the underlying processes and research behind mindfulness. Mindfulness for Wellbeing is designed to walk you through everything you need to fully understand mindfulness and experience the profound effects it can have on your life.
In this training, you will benefit from:
- One deep-dive into a specific element of mindfulness per session
- Information and practice integrated with research and evidence
- Small, informal practices that help weave mindfulness into your daily routine
- An examination of mindfulness in the broader context of life and how we perceive things
- Understanding the foundation of psychological processes that mindfulness rests upon
- A detailed handbook with worksheets and homework
- A community of fellow participants
This program is perfect for you if:
- You’re curious about mindfulness and want to commit to developing a practice
- You’ve tried meditation or mindfulness before, and it didn’t work out
- You want to know the nuts and bolts behind the practice and approach it in a science-based way
- You experience anxiety, stress, or trouble sleeping
- You want to live more mindfully and feel more alive and present
This is a free class.
This is a live class using Zoom and will not be recorded. Instructions on Zoom software and setup will be sent in the confirmation email.