ODEI Summer Series: Increasing Inclusive Excellence in Our Community
July 8, 2020 12:00PM - 1:30PM
While we remain truthful and dedicated to diversity, equity and inclusion at MSU, it is our duty to create a sense of belonging for everyone especially in the wake of these uncertain times.
In this webinar, we will hear from different MSU leaders from campus units on ways to create and promote inclusive excellence in virtual environments.
Come and learn more about:
- Programs and available resources that promote inclusive excellence.
- Ways our new normal encourages us to support each other.
- Ways engagement is meaningful for a virtual environment.
Each panel presenter/campus unit will have 25 minutes to present.
- MSU Native American Institute (NAI)
- Christie Poitra, Interim Director, MSU NAI
- MSU Lesbian, Bisexual, Gay, and Transgender (LBGT) Resource Center
- MSU Office of Cultural & Academic Transition (OCAT)
- Emily Sorroche, Coordinator, MSU OCAT