Online Chronic Pain PATH - Evening Starting 11/3/20
November 3, 2020 - December 15, 2020
Contact: For more information or questions, contact Kai Gritter at email@example.com.
Tuesdays, Nov. 3 - Dec. 15, 2020
7 - 9 p.m. EST
Online via Zoom
Chronic Pain PATH is a 6-week, self-management online workshop designed for people living with chronic pain. Family members, friends, and caregivers are also encouraged to attend the workshop. This Zoom workshop series will meet LIVE on the following Tuesdays, starting with an introductory session on Nov. 3, and followed by workshop sessions on Nov. 10, Nov. 17, Nov. 24, Dec. 1, Dec. 8, and Dec. 15.
You will learn tools to:
- work with health care providers
- manage symptoms such as pain, fatigue, difficult emotions, sleep problems, depression
- make lifestyle changes such as healthy eating and physical activity
- set goals and accomplish them
Benefits of participating:
- Sharing with others who understand
- Taking ownership of your pain
- Knowing you are not alone
- Having your voice heard
Once you complete registration, you will receive an email confirmation with additional information on the workshop and the Zoom meeting link.