CANCELED: Online Chronic Pain PATH - Fall series
October 12, 2020 - November 23, 2020 1 - 3 pm EST
Online via Zoom
Contact: Kai Gritter
This event has been cancelled.
Chronic Pain PATH is a 6-week, self-management online workshop designed for people living with chronic pain. Family members, friends, and caregivers are also encouraged to attend the workshop. This Zoom workshop series will meet LIVE on the following Mondays, starting with an introductory session on Oct. 12, and followed by workshop sessions on Oct. 19, Oct. 26, Nov. 2, Nov. 9, Nov. 16 and Nov. 23.
You will learn tools to:
- work with health care providers
- manage symptoms such as pain, fatigue, difficult emotions, sleep problems, depression
- make lifestyle changes such as healthy eating and physical activity
- set goals and accomplish them
Benefits of participating:
- Sharing with others who understand
- Taking ownership of your pain
- Knowing you are not alone
- Having your voice heard
Once you complete registration, you will receive an email confirmation with additional information on the workshop and the Zoom meeting link.