Online Chronic Pain Path Series Aug 5th, 1:00 Central/2:00 Eastern
August 5, 2021 - September 9, 2021
Contact: Anita Carter, email@example.com
Chronic Pain PATH Series
Link to Register https://events.anr.msu.edu/cpPathaug5carter2021/
Aug. 5 through Sept. 9, 2021
1 - 3 p.m. CT/2 - 4 p.m. ET
Online via Zoom
Chronic Pain PATH is a six week, self-management online workshop designed for people living with chronic pain. Family members, friends, and caregivers are also encouraged to attend the workshop.
You will learn tools to:
- Work with health care providers
- Manage symptoms such as pain, fatigue, difficult emotions, sleep problems, depression
- Make lifestyle changes such as healthy eating and physical activity
- Set goals and accomplish them
Benefits of participating:
- Sharing with others who understand
- Taking ownership of your pain
- Knowing you are not alone
- Having your voice heard
This is a live class via Zoom.
- Internet or data connection
- Device with a camera and audio
If you are unable to have video and audio enabled during the program, please click here to attend a Chronic Pain workshop over the telephone.
Need other options? Try Diabetes PATH or Chronic Disease PATH.
By registering for this workshop you are agreeing to attend all six sessions and use your video and audio during the online program.
Registration for Chronic Pain PATH Series - ONLINE is open.
Registration closes at 11:59 p.m. on July 26, 2021.Get Directions