CANCELED: Online Chronic Pain PATH (Wed:10/13-11/24)
October 13, 2021 - November 24, 2021 10 a.m. - 12.00 p.m.
Registration Deadline: October 12, 2021 - 12:00AM
Contact: Kai Gritter: email@example.com
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELED
Chronic Pain PATH is a FREE seven-week, self-management online workshop designed for people living with chronic pain. Family members, friends, and caregivers are also encouraged to attend. This program is open to Michigan residents only. By registering for this workshop, you are agreeing to attend all sessions to the best of your ability.
Please note: The first (10/13) session will be a 30 minute introductory overview of the program which gives you the opportunity to ask questions and troubleshoot Zoom. Following sessions will be held on Wednesdays at 10 a.m. and meet for 2 hours.
You will learn tools to:
- Manage symptoms such as pain, fatigue, difficult emotions, sleep problems, depression
- Make lifestyle changes such as healthy eating and physical activity
- Set goals and accomplish them
- Work with health care providers
Benefits of participating:
- Sharing with others who understand
- Taking ownership of your pain
- Knowing you are not alone
- Having your voice heard
This is a live class via Zoom.
- Internet or data connection
- Device with a camera and audio
If you are unable to have video and audio enabled during the program, please click here to attend a Chronic Pain workshop over the telephone.
Registration for this event has closed.