ONLINE Chronic Pain PATH Series October 6 - November 10
October 6, 2020 - November 10, 2020
Contact: For more information or questions contact Pam Daniels at email@example.com.
Chronic Pain PATH is a 6-week, self-management online workshop designed for people living with chronic pain. Family members, friends, and caregivers are also encouraged to attend the workshop.
You will learn tools to:
- work with health care providers
- manage symptoms such as pain, fatigue, difficult emotions, sleep problems, depression
- make lifestyle changes such as healthy eating and physical activity
- set goals and accomplish them
Benefits of participating:
- Sharing with others who understand
- Taking ownership of your pain
- Knowing you are not alone
- Having your voice heard
Upon registering you will be notified via email with more information
*This workshop is online, so participants must be able to fully participate by audio and video. If you do not have these capabilities, please contact PAM DANIELS (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn of alternative workshops.