ONLINE Diabetes PATH Series - AM series
November 3, 2020 - December 8, 2020
Contact: For more information or questions contact Naomi Hyso at email@example.com or leave a message 231-845-3362.
Tuesdays, Nov. 3 - Dec. 8, 2020
9:30-11:30 a.m. EST
Online via Zoom
This workshop is online, so participants must be able to fully participate by audio and video features.
Diabetes PATH is a 6-week, self-management online workshop designed for people living with diabetes and their family members, friends, and caregivers. Over the course of 6 weeks, participants learn a variety of tools to:
- deal with the symptoms of diabetes
- increase physical activity
- plan meals and eat healthy
- work more effectively with health care providers
- set goals and accomplish them
Benefits of participating:
- sharing with others who understand
- taking ownership of your diabetes
- knowing you are not alone
- having your voice heard
Cost: FREE--program for Michigan residents
This series is funded by a generous grant from Lions Club International.