ONLINE Diabetes PATH Series- October
October 5, 2020 - November 9, 2020
Contact: For more information or questions contact Christi Demitz at firstname.lastname@example.org or 616-632-7881.
This workshop is online, so participants must be able to fully participate by audio and video. If you do not have these capabilities, please contact Christi Demitz (email@example.com) to learn of alternative workshops.
Diabetes PATH is a 6-week, self-management online workshop designed for people living with diabetes and their family members, friends, and caregivers. Over the course of 6 weeks, participants learn a variety of tools to:
- deal with the symptoms of diabetes
- increase physical activity
- plan meals and eat healthy
- work more effectively with health care providers
- set goals and accomplish them
Benefits of participating:
- sharing with others who understand
- taking ownership of your diabetes
- knowing you are not alone
- having your voice heard
Cost: FREE--program for Michigan residents
This series is funded by a generous grant from Lions Club International.
Related Topic Areas
Tuscola County, St. Clair County, Oakland County, Wayne County, Health, Lapeer County, Sanilac County, Family, PATH, Diabetes, Macomb County, Chronic Disease, Nutrition, Physical Activity, Safe Food & Water