ONLINE Diabetes PATH Series- October
October 5, 2020 - November 9, 2020
Contact: For more information or questions contact Christi Demitz at firstname.lastname@example.org or 616-632-7881.
This workshop is online, so participants must be able to fully participate by audio and video. If you do not have these capabilities, please contact Christi Demitz (email@example.com) to learn of alternative workshops.
Diabetes PATH is a 6-week, self-management online workshop designed for people living with diabetes and their family members, friends, and caregivers. Over the course of 6 weeks, participants learn a variety of tools to:
- deal with the symptoms of diabetes
- increase physical activity
- plan meals and eat healthy
- work more effectively with health care providers
- set goals and accomplish them
Benefits of participating:
- sharing with others who understand
- taking ownership of your diabetes
- knowing you are not alone
- having your voice heard
Cost: FREE--program for Michigan residents
This series is funded by a generous grant from Lions Club International.
Related Topic Areas
Tuscola County, St. Clair County, Oakland County, Macomb County, Wayne County, Chronic Disease, Diabetes, Physical Activity, Safe Food & Water, Health, Lapeer County, Sanilac County, Family, PATH, Nutrition