Online RELAX Series Mar 1-4 from 4:00-5:30 PM
March 1, 2021 - March 4, 2021
Contact: Holly Tiret, email@example.com, 616-570-5818
Online Series March 1,2,3,4, 2021 from 4:00-5:30 PM
Alternatives to Anger is a four-part educational series designed to help adults, parents and caregivers increase their knowledge about anger issues and put anger management and healthy relationship skills into practice. Through presentations, group discussion and skill-building activities, participants learn what anger is, what triggers anger, calming down and de-stressing methods, the principles of problem solving, effective communication skills and forgiving and letting go of the past.
- The concepts of RELAX include:
- Recognize your anger signals.
- Empathize by seeing the other person’s point of view.
- Listen and really hear what the other person is saying.
- Accept that the other person’s anger is NOT ABOUT YOU.
- “X”- out the past and keep it in the present.
03/01/2021 Lesson 1 – What is Anger
03/02/2021 Lesson 2 – Calming Down and De-Stressing
03/03/2021 Lesson 3 – Six Principles of Problem Solving
03/04/2021 Lesson 4 – Forgiving and Letting Go of the Past
For more information contact Holly Tiret, firstname.lastname@example.org