ONLINE WISE February 3-March 10
February 3, 2021 - March 10, 2021
Contact: For more information or questions, contact Nicole Wethington at email@example.com.
Wednesdays, Feb. 3 - March 10, 2021
1-2:30 p.m. EST
Wellness Initiative for Senior Education (WISE) is a program for adults aged 60 and older looking to stay healthy and meet new people. WISE’s interactive lessons are designed to provide valuable education on topics including health and wellness, medication use, stress management, depression and substance use.
This educational program offers six lessons that cover a wide range of topics, including:
- Understanding the changes associated with aging
- Aging sensitivity
- Valuing cultural and generational diversity
- Managing medications safely
- Addressing addiction, alcohol, tobacco, and other drug use
- Enhancing quality of life
This is a free class.
This is a live class using Zoom and will not be recorded.