Now enrolling for spring semester 2020 online food law courses
September 3, 2019 - January 10, 2020
Contact: Mary, IFLR@msu.edu
Classes begin January 6, 2020. Enroll now to secure your spot.
Enroll now for our Spring 2020 courses:
- International Food Laws and Regulations (FSC 810, Section 730)
- Food Laws and Regulations in the United States (FSC 811, Section 730)
- Food Laws and Regulations in Canada (FSC 814, Section 730)
- Codex Alimentarius - The Food Code (FSC 816, Section 730)
- Regulatory Leadership in Food Law (FSC 820, Section 730)
- Wine, Beer, and Spirits Laws & Regulations (FSC 821, Section 730)
- Global Regulation of Food Contact Substances/Packaging (FSC 890, Section 736, to be confirmed)
Spring semester classes begin January 6, and end May 1, 2020.
Enroll for academic credit through MSU's Lifelong Education platform. Non-Michigan resident tuition is $3,021.00 per IFLR course (preliminary rate, TBC in July 2019).
Or take our courses as a non-credit participant. Non-credit enrollment is $1,695/course but participation may not be applied towards one of our certificates.
Read about our certificate programs at: https://www.canr.msu.edu/iflr/certificates/
Read an overview of our enrollment options and instructions at: https://www.canr.msu.edu/iflr/enroll/.
Contact Mary at IFLR@msu.edu for assistance.