PATH Toolkit Telephone Course
January 1, 2021 - December 31, 2021
Contact: For more information or questions contact Christi Demitz at firstname.lastname@example.org or 517-490-1608.
The PATH Toolkit Telephone Course is a series of 6 weekly telephone calls with a leader and 2-3 other people living with chronic conditions. Family members, friends, and caregivers are also encouraged to attend the course. There are three different courses you can sign up for: Chronic Disease, Diabetes and Chronic Pain.
Registering for this course will place you on a list, and you will be contacted with dates and times when enough people register to hold a group.
When you attend the course you will learn tools to:
- Work with health care providers
- Manage symptoms such as pain, fatigue, difficult emotions, sleep problems, depression
- Make lifestyle changes such as healthy eating and physical activity
- Set goals and accomplish them
Participants report these benefits:
- Sharing with others who understand
- Taking ownership of your condition
- Knowing you are not alone
- Having your voice heard