Safe Food = Healthy Kids - Online Training - May 27
May 27, 2020 1:00PM - 4:00PM EST
Online via Zoom
Learn what the best practices are for food safety to help keep kids safe. Topics include cleaning and sanitizing, cooking, storing food, common allergens and personal hygiene. The workshop can count towards annual training hours for licensed child care providers. This is also an approved training of Great Start to Quality.
This workshop will be taught by an experienced MSU Extension food safety educator.
Classes will be available on the following dates:
- May 27, 2020 from 1 - 4 p.m.
- June 10, 2020 from 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- June 23, 2020 from 1 - 4 p.m.
- July 8, 2020 from 6 - 9 p.m.
- July 28, 2020 from 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- August 5, 2020 from 6 - 9 p.m.
- August 18, 2020 from 1 - 4 p.m.
Related Topic Areas
Food & Health, Keweenaw County, Houghton County, Ontonagon County, Baraga County, Gogebic County, Iron County, Dickinson County, Menominee County, Delta County, Marquette County, Alger County, Schoolcraft County, Luce County, Chippewa County, Mackinac County, Emmet County, Charlevoix County, Cheboygan County, Otsego County