Spring Food Preservation Classes- June 3rd-From Our Kitchen to Yours, Answers to Your Preservation Questions
June 3, 2021 1:00PM - 2:30PM
Join MSU Extension Educators to learn the latest methods and research for preserving foods at home. Let us help you fill your pantry and freezer by preserving food safely at home. Join us using Zoom for each session or choose the topics that you are interested in.
Classes are offered Thursdays from 1-2:30 p.m. or from 6-7:30 p.m. EDT.
These free workshops will be taught by MSU Extension Food Safety Educators.
Classes will be available on the following dates:
- June 10, 2021 - Preserving Foods as a Family
- Create traditions as a family and discover the fun of working together to preserve family favorites.
- June 17, 2021 - Strawberries - More than Just Jam
- Explore how to can, freeze, and make fruit leather, as well as jam with this popular fruit.
- June 24, 2021 - Pressure Canning
- Learn how to safely process low-acid foods.