Teen Cuisine- April 26th- May 24th
April 26, 2021 - May 24, 2021
Contact: For information, contact Anne Sheltrown at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online via Zoom
Teen Cuisine is a nutrition and physical activity education program. It is for teens from 6th to 12th grade. Each class focuses on teaching cooking skills. Students will also learn about nutrition, food safety and physical activity.
The 5 lesson series includes:
- MyPlate goal setting
- Quick, simple, and nutritious recipe ideas
- Demonstration of knife skills
- Review of food safety best practices
- Review of Nutrition Facts labels
- Fun physical activity
- Certificate of completion
Please plan to attend all sessions.