The Parent Talk System Webinar Series - January-February Webinar
January 12, 2021 - February 16, 2021
Contact: For information, contact Courtney Aldrich, at email@example.com.
Tuesdays, Jan. 12 - Feb. 16, 2021
1 – 2:30 p.m. EST
Webinar via Zoom
This event is free for all.
This parenting workshop authored by Thomas Haller and Chick Moorman is designed to improve communication and provide practical verbal strategies for raising confident, caring, responsible children. This class is meant for parents of kids from toddlers to teens and will explore the following topics:
- Eliminating unwanted behavior
- Setting limits
- Teaching about consequences
- Giving effective feedback
- Promoting independence
- Developing character
This is a series class and participants must plan on attending all six weeks.
Certificates for participation are provided upon completion of the series. In order to receive a certificate, participants must actively participate in the webinar throughout all six sessions.
Participants have the option to attend and actively participate via computer, or an app on a tablet or smartphone. Attendees can also listen to the presentation via phone (by calling in), but active participation is not possible over the phone due to the webinar format. Those who choose to call in must contact the instructor for instructions on how to be eligible for a certificate.
If multiple people in the same location want to participate in the webinar and need certificates, they have to join the webinar separately or contact the instructor for special instructions to each receive a certificate.
This registration process has three steps:
1. Register here. After registration, you will receive a link to take the pre-class survey
2. Complete the pre-class survey. Once complete you will receive a link to register for the zoom webinar.
3. Register for the zoom webinar with your first and last name. Once you register you will receive a link to join the webinar and you will get reminder emails.
Dates: January 12, January 19, January 26, February 2, February 9 & February 16