Today's Mom - Childbirth and Nutrition Education - CANCELLED
February 13, 2019 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Lower level conference room at the Lapeer County Health Department 1800 Imlay City Rd., Lapeer, MI 48446
Contact: Karly Creguer, 989-672-3870, firstname.lastname@example.org
This program has been cancelled.
Wednesdays beginning Feb. 13th for 4 or 5 weeks, pending enrollment
Join us to learn what to expect during and after your pregnancy.
- Discuss stages of labor and delivery
- Practice relaxation techniques
- Discuss the importance of proper nutrition and exercise for you and baby
- Learn simple, healthy recipes and take home those groceries and other giveaways!
- Learn how to navigate breastfeeding
- Share experiences and coping techniques with other moms
Dads-to-be and other support people welcome as well!
Bus tokens and childcare reimbursement can be provided. If they are needed, please call Karly Creguer at 989-672-3870 prior to the first class.
This is a collaborative program between MSU Extension, WIC, and Early Head Start. Funding for groceries and other giveaways provided by the Lapeer County Community Foundation. FREECost:
Related Topic Areas
Expanded Food & Nutrition Education Program (EFNEP), SNAP-Ed, Dairy, Food & Health, Food Budgeting, Nutrition, Physical Activity, Weight Management, Tuscola County, Huron County, Sanilac County, Lapeer County, St. Clair County, Breastfeeding, Cooking Matters, Eat Healthy, Be Active
1800 Imlay City Road
Lapeer, MI 48446