Upper Peninsula 4-H Babysitting SPIN Club
September 14, 2020 - October 7, 2020
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
Upper Peninsula youth in grades 6-9 who want to learn about caring for children and being a great babysitter.
- Learn about the responsibilities of babysitting and becoming a capable, caring, trustworthy and responsible sitter.
- Develop the confidence needed to handle situations that could happen while caring for children.
- Review safety and first aid to create a safe environment.
- Discover marketing techniques and explore the business of babysitting.
- Explore fun and nutritious snacks & age appropriate activities.