Virtual AutumnFest Reunion: Horticulture
September 25, 2020 11:00AM - 11:30AM
Contact: Faith Brooks-Mason
Join friends and fellow Spartans online for a week filled with connections, memories and fun! Even though things look a little different this year, you can still reconnect with other alumni, faculty and staff, and find out what your department is doing now at the CANR Virtual AutumnFest Department Reunions.
The following departments will host a 30-minute virtual reunion for attendees to come together, reconnect, and do a little bit of networking. Agenda items may include brief introductions (based on attendee numbers), updates from the department, conversation with department leaders and other CANR Spartans, and information on how you can stay connected.
Wednesday, September 23
- Animal Science from 11-11:30 a.m.
- Fisheries and Wildlife from 12-12:30 p.m.
Thursday, September 24
- Forestry from 11-11:30 a.m.
- Food Science and Human Nutrition from 11:45 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
- School of Planning Design and Construction from 12:30-1 p.m.
Friday, September 25
- Horticulture from 11-11:30 a.m.
- Community Sustainability from 11:45 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
- Biosystems & Agricultural Engineering from 12:30-1 p.m.
- The School of Packaging from 1:15- 1:45 p.m.
Login information will be included upon completion of your registration, as well as in a confirmation email on Tues., Sept. 22, 2020.
The registration deadline for these events has passed. Please contact Faith Brooks-Mason for additional information.