Viticulture Virtual Field Days
July 27, 2020 12:00PM - 12:45PM
Michigan State University (MSU) will host a series of virtual field day events on viticulture from July 27-July 31.
Each event will run from noon-12:45 p.m and feature videos highlighting research, a talk from an MSU researcher or Extension specialist, followed by time for Q&A.
The sessions will focus on the following topics:
- Monday, July 27: Late season disease management in grapes
- Tuesday, July 28: Vineyard canopy management at veraison
- Wednesday, July 29: Late season weed management
- Presenter: Sushila Chaudhari, assistant professor, Department of Horticulture
- Thursday, July 30: Insect pests in ripening grapes
- Friday, July 31: What can grape rootstocks do?