Wellness Initiative for Senior Education (Online)
July 21, 2021 - August 25, 2021
Registration Deadline: July 19, 2021 - 12:00AM
Online via Zoom
Contact: For more information, contact Lauryn Lin (email@example.com) or Kai Gritter (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Wellness Initiative for Senior Education (WISE) is a program for older adults looking to stay healthy and meet new people. WISE’s interactive lessons are designed to provide valuable education on topics including health and wellness, managing medications, and stress management.
This educational program offers six-weekly interactive lessons covering a wide range of topics, including:
- Making healthy lifestyle choices
- Using simple tools to help you feel empowered about your health & the healthcare you receive
- Understanding the changes & benefits that come with aging
- Appreciating generational and cultural diversity
- Managing medications safely & preventing misuse
- Stress management
- Enhancing your overall quality of life
This is a live Zoom workshop meeting on Wednesdays for six weeks and will not be recorded. Please plan to join the workshop each week on a device using Zoom with video and audio capabilities.
Registration for this event has closed.Get Directions