Wellness Initiative for Senior Education (WISE)
April 20, 2021 - May 25, 2021
Online via Zoom
Contact: For information contact Georgina Perry at email@example.com.
Wellness Initiative for Senior Education (WISE) is a program for adults aged 60 and older looking to stay healthy and meet new people. WISE’s interactive lessons are designed to provide valuable education on topics including health and wellness, medication use, stress management, depression and substance use.
This educational program offers six lessons that cover a wide range of topics, including:
- Understanding the changes associated with aging
- Aging sensitivity
- Valuing cultural and generational diversity
- Managing medications safely
- Addressing addiction, alcohol, tobacco, and other drug use
- Enhancing quality of life
Cost: FREEGet Directions