Wellness Initiative for Senior Education (WISE) August 10- September 14
August 10, 2021 - September 14, 2021
Contact: Liz (Josaitis) Williams, firstname.lastname@example.org
Wellness Initiative for Senior Education (WISE) is a program for adults aged 60 and older looking to stay healthy and meet new people. WISE’s interactive lessons are designed to provide valuable education on topics including health and wellness, medication use, stress management, depression, and substance use.
This educational program offers six lessons that cover a wide range of topics, including:
- Understanding the changes associated with aging
- Aging sensitivity
- Valuing cultural and generational diversity
- Managing medications safely
- Addressing addiction, alcohol, tobacco, and other drug use
- Enhancing quality of life
This is a live class using Zoom and will not be recorded.