Who Gets Grandma's Yellow Pie Plate? - Passing on Personal Possessions - February 14, 2023
February 14, 2023 12:00PM - 1:00PM
Registration Deadline: February 13, 2023 - 12:00AM
Contact: For event information contact Brenda Long at email@example.com.
Web based education
Log on from the comfort of your own home or convenient place with Internet
Planning for the transfer of both titled and non-titled property is an important issue that can significantly impact family relations. “Who Gets Grandma’s Yellow Pie Plate?” will address six key decision making factors for non-titled property transfer and provide strategies to help you jumpstart conversations about this issue.
This workshop will help you learn:
- Strategies to jumpstart conversations about inheritance
- About the powerful messages in who gets what
- The importance of planning for both titled and non-titled property
- How complex emotional and family relationships impact personal property decisions
- Six key decision making factors in non-titled property transfer
- About resources, including a workbook, to help improve family decision making
Brenda Long, Senior Extension Educator specializing in Financial and Homeownership Education
Materials will be emailed to participant prior to session.