Wild About Woods, Wetlands, & Wildlife Webinar Series
June 9, 2021 12:00PM - 1:00PM
Many people have questions about where to start or how to implement conservation practices at their homes or on their properties.
The Michigan State University Extension’s “Wild About Woods, Wetlands, and Wildlife” webinar series provides a series of convenient, online learning opportunities for everyone, experienced and beginner alike. These lunchtimes webinars begin on June 9th, the series will repeat every two weeks until September 29 providing a total of nine webinars focused on how to implement conservation practices related to woods or wetlands or wildlife habitat!
Cost for each Wednesday at noon session is once again $5 per session or $35 for all nine sessions. You can pick and choose your topic or choose them all for a single discounted price! All sessions will be recorded to view later or catch up if you missed one.
Register online at https://events.anr.msu.edu/Wild_About_Woods_Wetlands_Wildlife
Get ready to grab your lunch and join us for any of these great topics listed below!
- 9-June - Will that Grow Here? Discover northern vs lower peninsula plants and trees, and growing zones.
- 23-June - Wildlife Intrusions: Understanding human wildlife interactions and how you can manage wildlife in your yard.
- 7-July - Woodlot Wrangling: Learn how to manage woody property when you need a plan and other best management practices.
- 21-July - Waterwise Landscaping: Learn about landscaping techniques, such as rain gardens, that protect and conserve water and wildlife.
- 4-August -West Coast shoreline of Michigan. Learn about the plant communities along Michigan’s shorelines.
- 18-August - Wave Busting: Lakeshore Landscaping for protection of your shoreline.
- 1-September - Wetland Solutions: Discover solutions for Septic systems in unique and unusual circumstances.
- 15-September - Watching Wildlife: From bird houses to hunting blinds, learn about trail cameras to monitor wildlife.
- 29-September - Wild Caught. Michigan fish and fishing, prospects for the future.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about his program.
201 W. Kalamazoo, Suite 306
Kalamazoo, MI 49007