April 28, 2022 6:15PM - 7:15PM
Registration Deadline: April 27, 2022 - 12:00PM
Contact: Laurie Rivetto- email@example.com
Who: Any youth 12-19 years of age interested in learning about Personal Finance
Date: April 28, 2022
Time: 6:15-7:15 p.m.
Topic: Banking Basics-How are you keeping your money safe? It is important to research and evaluate financial institutions (banks and credit unions) and make the best choice for your financial future.
Register below for this class and other youth money management options!
Be one of the first 100 youth to attend all 10 sessions either live on Zoom or complete the Nearpod lesson on the website and be eligible for a $50 savings incentive!
- February 24: Do You Have a Plan? Money Goals
- March 3: Paying for Post-secondary Education
- March 10: Keep Yourself Out of Debt
- March 17: Credit Craze: Managing Credit Wisely
- March 24: Grow Your Money: Investing and Risk
- March 31: Budgeting: Understanding Income and Expenses
- April 7: They Took What? Your First Paycheck and Taxes
- April 14: Avoiding Money Mishaps: Tips to Avoid Fraud
- April 21: Pay Yourself First: Start a Saving Habit
- April 28: Banking Basics
All 4-H Financial Fitness and Fun lives sessions will be on Zoom using Nearpod. Access to a tablet or computer with internet access will be needed. Zoom links will be sent out after registration. If you are not able to attend at this time, we encourage you to take the self-guided learning lesson available on the MSU Extension 4-H Youth Money Management website under classes.
This program is made possible by a grant from the Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs.
Registration for this event has closed.